Bloomin' Crazy

The friendly, but futile, rantings of Daisy the Crazy Cat. Why does the sun go on shining? Why do the birds go on singing? Why does Jimmy crack corn if no one cares?

Friday, August 25, 2006

Dying for an answer

It's a question most of us have wondered about at least once in our lives. When will I die? Well, leave it to the Internet to provide an answer to that confounding question.

I have found out that I will die at 74. So, I still have a little time to eat what I want and see the world. Makes you think twice about putting money in that 401(K) though, doesn't it?


Check it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I want to know when Dick Cheney will die, already!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Tipitina said...

Not soon enough.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Doohdle said...

he's too mean to die.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home