Bloomin' Crazy

The friendly, but futile, rantings of Daisy the Crazy Cat. Why does the sun go on shining? Why do the birds go on singing? Why does Jimmy crack corn if no one cares?

Friday, July 14, 2006

Manure manners



My Mom fosters kittens. Lots of kittens. The little poopers are everywhere! Mom is a lot more patient with them than I am. I like to grab them by the neck and hold them down. Just to show who's boss. But the last couple of days, Mom has even wanted to throttle a couple of them ... I do believe.

Monday night, we're getting ready to hit the hay. Mom grabs me up and says, "Let's go to bed, Doodle." She puts me down on the bed first and I notice the problem right away and think "This isn't going to be pretty." Mom starts to lay down and then jumps up and yells, "Ew!" Those little poopers had peed on the bed. Right in the middle. So Mom grumbles a little then grabs me and we head for the couch. I'm thinking, "This ain't over."

Next morning, sure nuff, Mom goes in the bedroom to change the sheets and there's poop on there. Two nice little piles. Then last night Mom is walking around the living room and she spots something. A pile o' poo. She looks behind a mirror leaning against the wall, another pile. She gets up this morning ... two more piles in almost the same spots. I don't call them 'little poopers' for nothing. heheh

7 Comments:

Blogger PhDilettante said...

You deserve the silver pooper scooper from Tiffany...check your mail, heh heh.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I didn't know Tiffany makes a backhoe

9:16 AM  
Blogger Doohdle said...

Could I get two please? Backhoes, that is.

Mom cleaned the mattress today and found more poop behind the mirror. So it's getting moved tomorrow.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Tipitina said...

Sounds like it's time for those kittens to learn what it's like to live in the bathroom.

9:44 PM  
Blogger RayPod said...

Incoming! incoming!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Doohdle said...

They did, Tip. In Mom's bathroom. That's the problem. Mom shuts the bedroom door to keep them out (no more poop/pee on the bed), so they poop outside the door. Yes ... she showed them where the litter boxes are, but they are cats after all. :-)

10:49 AM  
Blogger RayPod said...

http://scatalogue.blogspot.com/

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home